Electives are Extra curricular activities that students engage in so as to develop a well rounded student.
some of the activities take place on-site while others require students to travel to another venue. All elective activities take place on Fridays from 1:30pm.
The activities include:
- Swimming- held at the Aquatic Centre, Rodney Bay. Students learn basic swimming techniques.
- Tennis- held at the National Tennis Centre, Beausejour. Students learn how to play lawn tennis with professional coaches. National Tennis Centre
- Football- Students learn basic football skills under the coaching of National Football players/coaches from the community.
- Cricket: A national Cricket Coach from the Ministry of Sports provides coaching to students
- Chess: Students learn the rudiments of chess and play games against each other. Helps them to learn to think critically and solve problems.
- Environmental club- helps care for school garden and environment. Participates in lectures and clean up campaigns.
- Traditional dance- students learn the traditional dances of St. Lucia: the quadrille, La Commette, widova etc.
- Modern Dance- Students learn salsa and some other modern dances.
- Volley Ball- Students learn basic skills in volleyball and the rules of the game.
- Choir- Students learn the rudiments of singing and train to participate in national song competitions.
- Guiding- Students engage in the Girl Guides programme and learn about teamwork and other skills.